New Muslim Development Training
“My colleague has taken his Shahada. I want to help him but I don’t even know where to start. Can anyone help him?”
“My friend accepted Islam 2 months ago but she has been through so many tests that she is now at the edge of leaving Islam. What should I do?”
“After all these years of da’wah and all these shahadas I still have no clue if any of them really became strong believers. That’s really sad!”
“Supporting new Muslims is a big thing man! How can I help them when I’m in need of help myself! Sorry, but there is not much I can do!”
We have developed a one day training course called Now Ready To Grow dedicated to teach you how to effectively empower new Muslims from the very beginning of their journey to help them to build a solid foundation of Islam in their lives and inshaa’Allah become strong believers.
This course aims to:
1. Change the way we think of new Muslims and understand the reality of their life.
2. Avoid falling into the common mistakes in supporting new Muslims.
3. Teach you the methodology of the Prophet (saw) and help you to implement it.
4. Develop within yourself the potential that will make you a source of inspiration for new Muslims
5. Give you the opportunity to contribute to one of the best investments of this word and the hereafter.